Rain Barrel & Compost Bin Sale February 11, 2017*
Order Early, Supplies Limited!
*Orders must be placed by Feb. 4, 2017 - CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER
PICK UP FEBRUARY 11, 2017
West County – 9am to 12pm
Ventura County Government Center
800 S. Victoria Avenue
Ventura, CA 93009
Event Location: Parking Lot B | Map
East County – 1pm to 4pm
City of Thousand Oaks
Calleguas Municipal Water District
2100 E. Olson Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
The rain barrel captures rainwater from roof-tops by connecting to the homes downspout. This water would typically be sent down the storm drain carrying potential contaminants and contributing to flash flooding. The cumulative effect of rain barrels implemented throughout Ventura County can significantly improve storm water management and water quality.
(*Please note: All rain barrels & compost bins must be pre-ordered by Feb. 4. There will be no sales the day of the event, pickup only.)
Rain Barrel Features:
- Made in the USA!
- 100% recycled plastic
- Dimensions 42.5”H x 22” W x 18” L
- Child proof, bug proof lid
- Best-in-class overflow set up
- 3/4" ball valve easily connects to garden hose
- Three rain barrels easily fit in the backseat of a mid sized sedan
- All parts included and ready to set up
- Gravity fed. No pumps required
- Link two or more Ivys together using existing overflow hose
Compost Bin Features:
- 5-panels only - easy to assemble
- 65 gallons
- Assembled 26” x 26" x 30 3/4" H
- Packaged dim. 31”L x 26”W x 5”H
- Shipping weight 20 pounds
- Complete set of composting instructions
- 4 removable access doors
For more information on the rain barrels or compost bins or to order a rain barrel or compost bin, click here.
Learn how to install your rainbarrel, click here.